Panties in a Bunch Panties in a Bunch

Really funny, loved it

good mix of animation and quality content, I like the clever humor. I hope to see more from you in the future.

Final Mansion Final Mansion

Damn

This was amazing. I love watching pro fighting animation like this

Castlevania Whip Crack Castlevania Whip Crack

I loved contra, and now this was awesome too

The funniest part in contra, for me, was when you rotoscoped the fat bald guy high fiving the other guy. This one had similar elements.

Seriously, you got 100000x better for this one's animation, I hope you keep it up. I can't wait to see what videogame you parody next

kalabor106 responds:

That fat guy was me... Really I'm the total opposite to it hehehe. Yeah this was different idea. The next one is in the makings right now. Not sure right now how long it'll take...

Nerds can never love Nerds can never love

A MASTERPIECE OF NEWGROUNDS!

you make some of the best cartoons, and this was truly great! I look forward to your next one!

Hilarious Cat Sleeping!!! Hilarious Cat Sleeping!!!

Interesting

I thought the flash was pretty good. I searched on youtube for "the death of newgrounds.com" and this didn't come up....that woulda been a clever surprise.

Contra Rampage Contra Rampage

This is the funniest thing I've seen for a long ti

This is just, really really funny.

It's funny in the sense that it makes absolutely no sense, and it's so geniuinely retarded that it's actually hilarious. Some people try to pretend to be retarded, and that isn't funny.

This, is funny.

B.Y.E. B.Y.E.

The timing was perfect

I love the acid one, really unexpected and hilarious

Time Battles! Time Battles!

Great flash!

It looked great, and I thought it was funny.

But what did you use to make it? It somehow looks different from the rest of the flash on this site, there's just something about the movement, or something about the picture that makes it seem different. Sorta like the charlie the unicorn series.

DestructoBox responds:

You got it :)

We (and charlie as well if i'm not mistaken) use After Effects for the bulk of our animation. Flash is limited in terms of what it can pull off with non-vector based materials (meaning realistic pictures , textures and whatnot) so the bulk of our show is made through that so we can animate the realistic texturing and heavy effects of the show!

Anything You Can Do: NT Anything You Can Do: NT

I love this

You rock, and this is awesome. This deserves front page.

Rehab For Fictional Char. Rehab For Fictional Char.

THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME