Panties in a Bunch Panties in a Bunch

Really funny, loved it

good mix of animation and quality content, I like the clever humor. I hope to see more from you in the future.

Final Mansion Final Mansion

Damn

This was amazing. I love watching pro fighting animation like this

Castlevania Whip Crack Castlevania Whip Crack

I loved contra, and now this was awesome too

The funniest part in contra, for me, was when you rotoscoped the fat bald guy high fiving the other guy. This one had similar elements.

Seriously, you got 100000x better for this one's animation, I hope you keep it up. I can't wait to see what videogame you parody next

kalabor106 responds:

That fat guy was me... Really I'm the total opposite to it hehehe. Yeah this was different idea. The next one is in the makings right now. Not sure right now how long it'll take...

Alight (in dreams) Alight (in dreams)

Unique game

I'm glad that art like this is still made by amazing people.

Gap Monsters Gap Monsters

I LOVE THIS

I always look forward to that sound the guy makes when he dies, it's just so funny

YouFindYourselfInARoom YouFindYourselfInARoom

Great game

Just a side note to other players,

sometimes the game glitches, and won't recognize commands needed to progress to the next level.

Just restart the game and try to type in what you were thinking, the process is pretty easy.

Triforce of the Gods Triforce of the Gods

This is great

I can really see the effort you put into this. Great job, and thanks for sharing it with us.

maniac086 responds:

Thank you very much! =D

100 Girls Project #001 100 Girls Project #001

this is inspiring

keep going, and never give up

Newgrounds Newgrounds

You got the muscles perfectly

2 things i like about this

1. You got the muscles right. some people draw dad skinny. That's just wrong.

2. You didn't use black outlines. I've never tried that before, but it looks cool and professional

Syringes responds:

Thanks! I took the time to actually do it without any black borders lol, I wanted to see how good t would look, and it came out good ^^ yay.